Use your unique gifts to help build the Kingdom.
Contact Julie George
- This team takes care of preparing, serving, and cleaning the Sunday morning coffee and meals. This team typically will rotate responsibilities and members will be assigned a certain week of the month. However, this team also needs people to fill in the gaps at times and can be as needed as well. This team requests one Sunday service commitment per month.
Contact Pastor Chris
- This team is responsible for welcoming, informing, and guiding attendees in the weekly services. These team members are some of the first faces that new attendees will see at our church. Therefore, these team members should have a positive attitude and a welcoming demeanor. This team requests one Sunday service commitment per month.
Student Ministry Team
Contact Pastor Chris
- This team serves students 6th-12th grades. Primary needs are Wednesday nights but there are also sporadic needs throughout the year. Needs in this ministry vary greatly. These team members work by connecting with students from the time they arrive to the time they leave. Work may include outside duties as parking lot monitors, small group leading, clean up crew, or even on stage presentations. Finding your best fit will be a priority of our leaders. This team requests one (Wednesday or Sunday) service commitment per month. (Background Check Required)
Kids Ministry Team
Contact Betsy Wright
- This team serves students K-5th grades. Primary needs are Wednesday nights but there will be Sunday needs soon due to restarting a children’s church ministry. Needs in this ministry are varied and include monitoring kids, leading groups, teaching classes, and even serving food and drinks. Finding your best fit will be a priority of our leaders. This team requests one (Wednesday or Sunday) service commitment per month. (Background Check Required)
Contact Pam Windham
- This team is responsible to care for kiddos from birth to 3 years of age. Needs will be primarily Wednesdays and Sundays concurrent with church activities. This ministry has been booming at Round Prairie and the needs are great. These team members work to provide a safe, clean, and joyful environment to our most vulnerable age. This team requests one (Wednesday or Sunday) service commitment per month. Team members must be at least 14 years of age. (Background Check Required)
Contact Josh Carlson
- This team is responsible for much of what is experienced in the sound and video elements of our worship services. These team members primarily work before, during, and after services on Sundays. However, other needs occasionally arise and are available for those wishing to do more. This team requests one (Sunday) service commitment per month. (Training is available- Must be High School aged or above to serve here)
Contact Chris Owen
- This team us responsible for leading out in the worship ministry of the church. The needs of this ministry require skill in playing an instrument or vocal performance. Due to the unique styles of various of worship teams it is important that the fit with our team is right. Therefore, rehearsals may be required and communication with leadership on placement will be discussed. Needs may be bi weekly, weekly, monthly, or as needed on Sundays primarily.
Community Connections Team
Contact Pastor Chris
- This team is the face of the church to many in the community. This team will meet weekly in order to go into various community locations in order to connect with potential attenders. They will be an integral part of the strategy of helping others know of the work and ministry of Round Prairie. This will include going to schools, businesses, and other entities in the name of Round Prairie and will oftentimes meet weekdays. Team members will need to have the ability to connect with new people in a friendly and engaging way. This team requests a one partial day commitment per month.
Meal Team (Funerals)
Contact Carol Ingram
- This team serves by providing meals for families in going through the difficulty of losing a family member. This team works on an as needed basis. Just sign up and you will be assigned a role. You will be notified by the leader when and where food is needed. This is an ongoing team and due to the sporadic needs team members are asked to be available at any time. If unable to fulfil a need then don’t worry, we will just ask you next time!